Watanabe in Winter is a short film by Sabrina Zhao, inspired by Haruki Murakami “Men without Women”.
I translated the Japanese spoken lines into English.
This film is aiming to extract the invisible urban solitude and to bring out the beauty and loss in our bodies and souls.
Watanabe in Winter
Japanese wallflower Atsushi Watanabe and Chinese call-girl Ms. Eel.
Two recent immigrants to New York spend over one quiet evening.
- Japanese wallflower Atsushi Watanabe and Chinese call-girl Ms. Eel.
- 38 minutes
- Atsushi Watanabe:Kota Fudauchi
- Ms. Eel:Renee Xu
- Writer/Director:Sabrina Zhao
- Producer:James Qiu
- Cinematographer:Andy Wenyu Yu
- Production Designer:Rebecca Liu
- Assistant Director:Zihao Su